CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, July 25, 2005

Em and I walked past the Central park reservior and she's like "that's where Carrie and Charlotte jogged!" I hate to break it to her that they are just ficticious TV characters...

ultimate bimbo.

okay happy already cos replied already. :)

i get damn paranoid when im in the movies or on the bus.. and the person behind me kicks my seat. aghh. worst still when im trying to sleep.

next week is tasha's primary one registration!! she is going to CHIJ bukit timah. so that means shes gonna be an IJ girl. mmm. but quite cool cos her school is only a 2 mins drive away from her place.

i want to cut my hair short
then i can buy the nice smelling hair wax
but i want to keep my hair long

ah crap its bed time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home